■ Surveillance is the practice of monitoring and observing / supervising a person.
Monitoring is done in both domestic and corporate cases.
- Tracking location of a person or a vehicle and documenting those observations for future use.
- Real-Time video footage.
- Pertinent photos.
- Comprehensive reports(date, location etc)
Ethical detectives uses a range of surveillance techniques to investigate the following cases :
- Extramarital affair
- Suspicious individuals
- Drug abuse
- Stalking and harassment
- Child or spouse or parent abuse
- Child neglect
- Workers Compensation claims
- Insurance claims
- Sick leave
- Online matrimonial fraud
- Current employment
- Business or personal associates
- Daily social media activities
- Work habits and any other behaviour that the perpetrators may be secretly engaging in.
Supervision covers a range of methods an investigator uses to monitor the behaviour, whereabouts, activities and other variable information about a person or persons. Typically, and certainly in our case, monitoring is done discreetly and privately, without the person under supervision being aware of it.